Wednesday, October 15, 2008

My New Apartment!


Today Graham and I took a look at my new crib. This place exceeded all my expectations! What a place! The first photo is the view from the master bedroom. The master suite is just that, a suite. Full bath, dressing room, balcony, and the room itself I would estimate is 20x30. Cable, telephone all built in. If you look in the distance there is a large building located on the beach. The brige you see in the the middle of the photo leads to the Fort Al Hambra Resort...real nice!
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Micah said...

Looks like a great place. Like the view. It has to be better than the hotel.

Irish911 said...

Mike,

Awesome apartment, and I noticed what appears to be the golf course?

Will your apartment be furnished?

Anonymous said...

Mike,
Looks pretty nice, hope you're not working too hard.

Jeff